Thursday, April 25, 2013
Monday, April 22, 2013
Friday, April 19, 2013
We bid a fond farewell to crisp winter and gleefully welcome spring into our hearts and our minds. We listen to the beauty of the singing birds and ahh at the first sight of a butterfly. Spring is simply divine, it is the time for lazy walks, bike riding and back yard gardening. I absolutely love to garden, to me there is just not much better than sustainable gardening. Looking at the happy flowers sharing their nectar with the bees and the plump vegetation just waiting to be plucked and devoured, knowing that I help create that is the epitome of green thumb accomplishment.
Backyard gardening is an adventure that I share with my mother in law; we share our gardening supplies and trade tips on how to create successful naturally grown gardens. Growing our own sustainable garden comes with so many obvious benefits; we will be growing, eating and sharing all natural crops, reconnecting with the outdoors and filling ourselves with the greatness of self-accomplishment.
Basic Must Haves to Start Gardening Sustainably:
- Non GMO Seeds to Plant: This year we are going to plant cucumbers, squash, peppers, tomatoes and broccoli
- Basic Tools: Watering cans, rake, hand shovel, lawn mower, gloves and sunscreen are all basic must have tools.
- Natural Weed Control: For my Florida readers apply Scotts Florida Select Natural Eucalyptus Mulch, this mulch is 100 percent natural, made with sustainable Florida grown Eucalyptus for Florida. You will simply use it around your trees, flowers and veg after seeds have germinated. It naturally controls weeds while also maintaining moisture so you do not have to water as much, purchasing and using this eco-friendly mulch will support local economy and growth. Nevertheless, for my non-Florida there is Scotts Nature Scapes mulch as a option for your spring gardening. It is available a variety of textures and comes in three different colors: Classic Black, Sierra Red, and Deep Forest Brown. This mulch also deters pesky weeds and maintains moisture. It is made with natural forest materials.
- Natural Pest Control: We like to use the aid of our poultry friends to keep crop loving critters at bay, also planting pest deterring crops and spraying natural pest controls are essential.
- Patience and Attention: Landscaping and gardening requires patience and attention. Do not fret or ignore your project if you do not see results fast enough, diligence and patience while bring rewards. Above all else have fun watching your garden grow.
Monday, February 18, 2013
Of course we would want to snag awesome promotional and marketing products and services at discounted prices, and that is where BestOnlineCoupons.com comes in. Best online Coupons lists tons of valuable Vistaprint coupon codes 2013 , giving us the opportunity to save big on the high quality products and services we need to grow our business and be a success.
Best online Coupons are constantly adding new coupon code February 2013 to their list so we are sure we will be getting the latest deals. Best online Coupons is easy to use and very well organized, so before you order your quality promotional products from VistaPrint visit Best online Coupons first. Check them out today and search for the best coupons for your needs.